Rabu, Juni 24, 2009

FATIGUE...

For no reason..i just felt so tired lately...so tired and sick of everything..it seems like, there's always something or someone whose always pulled my trigger...I always get so mad, even if it's related to some small problems....

My work has been so hectic lately..maybe that could be one of the reason..And for God sake, i hate people who bothering me with stupid things and stupid act when i, myself, already packed up with lots of problems to think about!!

For one particular person, i felt so damn anxious to see, hear, or even smell at her...She used to be so fuckin cool and 'alright' for me..but somehow, these few weeks she been so destructive and always acting like a pain in the ass!!! She and her 'so-not-cute-face' make me sick!!!

So..this emotion was on top of all...Works was exhausting, friends were dissapearing to their own needs, family was escaping the responsibilities, love life was a tragedy, so...this was it...the most fuckin moment of my life!!!! Surrounded with fuckin 's0-called-hell' !!!!!

I kinda hate everybody right now...*sigh...need a vacation so badly...it would've been great to recharge the spirit...UGH!


3rd floor, Panjang 8a, 05.30 PM

0 komentar: